A beautiful bunch of dried goodies - white straw flowers amongst eucalyptus, bleached ruscus and phalaris, billy buttons, pampas and palm leaf. Perfect to add some subtle funk to a room.
Size pictured: middley
All dried flower bouquets will be sent by our super duper courier in our British made sustainable boxes
- Firstly, (and I don't know who needs to hear this) but dried flowers don't need water...
- Try to keep them out of direct, harsh sunlight - the rays from up there will cause the blooms to fade.
- They won't like to be outside - the damp will make them soggy. Even worse - mouldy!
- If you do these little things, your bright blooms could last up to a year.
- Love them and love yourself, cos you're great.